Who we are
• We are a non-denominational church, and while we are not opposed to denominations, we believe our strength lies in what we have in common, rather than what divides us in the body of Christ. We must agree that Jesus Christ alone is Lord and Savior and that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe that the true basis of Christian fellowship is God’s love, which is greater than our differences: His love and the Word will lead us to all truth.
• We believe serving God should be spiritual, inspirational and intelligent. Therefore, we place great emphasis on the leading of the Holy Spirit and the teaching of the Word.
• We believe a changed life is a fruitful life. As we grow as Christians there will be evidence in our daily walk of the difference God has made in our lives.
What we are about
• Reaching those without Christ and those out of fellowship with the church.
• Teaching the principles of the Bible in a way that will be easy to understand.
• Cultivating an environment that encourages spiritual growth and inspires change.
• Enjoying genuine, biblical fellowship as we serve God together.
• Providing a safe place to experience God’s presence and share His love.
• Equipping every person with the tools needed to live a meaningful, successful life.
• Reaching out to other ministries by giving time and resources to further the gospel.
• Being a witness in the home, on the job, and throughout the community.
What we believe
• That Jesus was born of a virgin.
• That He lived a sinless life.
• That He died for our sins.
• That He rose again on the third day.
• That He ascended to the Father and sits at His right hand.
• That He will return for His people: the Church.
• That Hell is a real place and you don’t want to go there.
• That Heaven is a real place.
• That you must accept Jesus as your Savior to go there.
• That accepting Jesus is a “new birth” and therefore gives us a new life.
• That this new life in Christ is a life worth living.
• That the gift of the Holy Spirit is for all believers.
• That we have authority in the name of Jesus.
• That Jesus went about doing good and healing and in His name we should too.
• That the Word of God is the Truth, without error, and the final authority.
• That the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are One.
• That Jesus Christ is the same; yesterday, today and forever.
Lead Pastor Danny Dillard
In October 1996, Pastor Danny Dillard was radically saved and delivered from drugs and alcohol. Since that time, God has taken him on a supernatural journey that has included the honor of being pastor at Agape Faith Christian Center. At the top of his game in the business world, making more money than he ever had, God led Danny to leave his job and plant a church. For the next five years, he and his wife, Bebee, and their children worked alongside many others building the kingdom of God at Agape Faith Christian Center in Salisbury, N.C.
As a further testimony to God’s redeeming power, He has enabled Danny to go from high school drop-out to being an instructor at Impact College in Clemmons, N.C., where he also served as Vice President. While doing everything he knew to do for the Lord and loving every minute of it, God asked a question that caused a deep stir in Danny’s spirit. He asked, “What do you have in you that’s worth sharing with this generation?” The answer to that question has resulted in a fresh, new burning desire in Danny to be more focused than ever. That new focus has given birth to a new church name: LifeWay Church.
Like others whose lives have been transformed by the power of God, Danny is able to minister to the hurting in every sect of society. Having been delivered from a life of addiction, he passionately preaches liberty to the captive. Having been called out of a successful role in the business world, he is able to proclaim God’s provision and faithfulness. Having experienced the pain of divorce and God’s mercy and grace through it all, Pastor Danny and Bebee are able to minister to blended families and those in broken relationships.
What does Pastor Danny have that’s worth sharing with this generation? That’s simple. It is the timeless truth of Jesus as our Savior, Redeemer, Provider, and Friend. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
Bebee is thankful that she grew up in a Christian home. She accepted Jesus as her Savior at a young age. It has always been her heart’s desire to do something for the Lord. As far back as she can remember she has worked in her local church, doing whatever she could do to serve God.
“Life happened” and Bebee found herself divorced with a young son to care for. During this time, uncertain about her future, she began to cling to the word of God. One scripture in particular was an anchor for her; Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
As time went by, the Lord directed Bebee and Danny’s paths to each other and the rest, as they say, is history. Between them, they have four children, one son-in-law, two daughters-in-law, and six grandchildren.
Bebee is thankful that the Lord’s “directing” took her to Danny Dillard and she considers it a great honor to serve the Lord alongside of him.
Connections Pastor Sheila Frost
Pastor Sheila came to Lifeway Church in 2004. After attending revival services in Pensacola, Florida and being radically changed by the power of God, she and her husband, Tony, moved from their hometown in Bolivar, Tennessee to attend the ministry school that was birthed from revival. They attended the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry and graduated with associate’s degrees in practical ministry. After spending 3 years in the midst of revival, they eventually moved to Salisbury, NC.
Tony and Sheila have a son, daughter and 3 beautiful grandchildren. They all reside nearby. God supernaturally uprooted and transplanted the whole family from Tennessee to North Carolina.
Sheila has a heart for the Church. She longs to see people healed from hurts that have hindered their walk with God and kept them from becoming who they are meant to be. She was ordained through LifeWay Church in 2009 and serves as the Connections Pastor, where she offers encouragement as she facilitates spiritual growth, fellowship and community in the local body.
Praise and Worship Pastor Ed Kivett
Pastor Ed came to LifeWay Church in November 2009 after serving for ten years as an associate pastor in Wadesboro, N.C. He grew up in a Christian home as a “preacher’s kid.” Even at a young age, Ed loved seeing people come to the Lord. From 1980 until 1999, he traveled to churches throughout the United States conducting revivals and has been a part of four mission trips to El Salvador, Israel, India, and Africa. Ed is married to the love of his life, Tammy. They have two daughters and two granddaughters. Recently, he was blessed and honored to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in theology. It has been a long and winding road, but God has been faithful through it all. Ed has a heart to serve and knows that God is bringing him into his true destiny. Ed currently serves as the praise and worship pastor at LifeWay where he’s “having the time of his life.”