• Grace is not giving you the freedom to do anything you want to do. Grace is giving you the freedom to do anything God instructs you to do.
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
— Ephesians 2:8 NLT
• Grace is the gift from God. A gift is not to be paid for or reimbursed.
• Don’t ever expect your prayers to be answered based on your own merit. Expect prayer to be answered because Jesus died on the cross and receive everything He has for you.
Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
— Ephesians 2:9 NLT
For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.
— Romans 3:20 NLT
• Jesus didn’t come to destroy the law, He came to fulfill the law.
• When we accept Christ, we fulfill the law totally.
— 2 Samuel 9:1-13
• Anything the enemy has stolen from us, God wants to restore. He has already given it back to us, we just need to renew our minds to that fact. We already have it, we just have to take authority over it.
• When we are born again, we are no longer like dead dogs, but we should never forget where God delivered us from.
“Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”
— 1 Peter 2:10 NLT
• We were nothing, we became something, but we should never forget that we used to be nothing. But, we don’t live as nothing.
Grace shows the kindness of God to whoever will receive it.