• The grace of God is not just to get saved; it’s to walk out. Divine assistance for daily living. Everything God’s called you to do, you can do and the only way you can do it is by His grace. God’s grace can do what you can’t do for yourself.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
— 2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV
• God didn’t put a Band-Aid on your spirit; He gave you a new one.
Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:23 NLT
• You are a spirit. That is the real you. The soul is what you think. The body is the “earth suit.”
• The spirit is perfect. There is nothing you can do to improve it. When you became born again, God took out the old spirit and replaced it with a new one.
• With that new spirit, your thinking changed as well, because the things you used to think are no longer attractive like they were.
• Your soul is what you think about yourself and other things; the body is something that simply houses it.
• The mind and body will come into agreement with the spirit.
And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.”
• God is pleased with us. Not because of what we have done, but because His Son is in our hearts.
• Romans 8:11 says that the same spirit that raised Christ from the borrowed tomb lives in us and quickens our mortal body. It makes you get up when you don’t want to get up. It makes you praise God when you don’t feel like praising God.
• The spirit is not connected to the body, other than by the soul.
• The spirit is perfect. The soul and body are flawed. We need to get the soul to line up with the spirit and it will change the body.
• Everything you will ever need has already been rebirthed in the new spirit. When you get that revelation, you will stop asking God for things and start confessing things. Instead of asking God to do something for us, just accept and receive what He has already done for us.
• Your flesh — your soul, mind, will, emotions and body — has such a little part to play because your spirit is the real you.
and he has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment that guarantees everything he has promised us.
— 2 Corinthians 1:22 NLT
• When we got saved, our spirit was brand new. Our soul — mind, will and emotions — and body will become new.
• We renew the mind and believe God for the body.
• You make a decision whether you are going to walk in the Spirit or not.
• God will never override your will. You have to “will” to be in the Spirit.
And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
• The devil hates when people pray in tongues because the Spirit prays through us the perfect will of God.
• Praying in tongues bypasses the mind and the body.
• There is no finer place to be in this world than right in the middle of God’s will. When we are in His will, we are in direction and keeping cadence with God.
But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him.
— 1 Corinthians 6:17 NLT
• Your spirit is perfect. It is with Christ.
because as He is, so are we in this world.
— 1 John 4:17b NKJV
• Fasting quiets down so your spirit can receive what God has already done. You can get in the Spirit by telling your mind to shut up!
Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ.
— Colossians 2:8 NLT
• We must personally know Jesus. We cannot rely on family members or others for our salvation.
For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.
• You are complete if you can get your mind to line up with your spirit. The things that are causing you hindrance today will not even be a concern tomorrow. You’ll rise up and take the authority that God told you to take.
• As Jesus was, so are you in this world.
• We are a container for the presence of God.
“Who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
• How do we use the mind of Christ? We tap into the spirit of God.
• The mind and body are imperfect, but they are the “valve” to the spirit.
• Your spirit is redeemed, your body will be redeemed in heaven and your mind is renewed. What do we do with our bodies on Earth? We speak to them until the healing manifests.
• If our spirit, which is perfect, connects with God’s spirit, which is also perfect, and we open the “valve” by renewing our mind and sacrificing our body to Christ, there will be a good “collision.”
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.
— Colossians 1:13 KJV
• When you were born again, immediately your spirit connected with God and you were translated. The work was finished.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
— Romans 12:2 NKJV
• God does not want us to conform to the this world. He called us to be transformed. But more importantly, He wants us to transform the world around us.
• When your spirit and mind line up, your body will follow suit. You will win because you have two-thirds majority. You believe in your mind what He did in the spirit, and you can’t help but win. You are going somewhere, waiting for favor to hit you.
We’ve been translated; we spend the rest of our lives being transformed.
• Some folks in the church want to spend the rest of their lives remembering what used to be. God wants you to look to what can be. He is a creator, He is an expander, He is an innovator. He wants to do more in your life that you can see right now.
• God uses the things you are going through to build a testimony. He is not causing the heartache, but He will take the heartache and make a strong testimony out of it.