— 16th Anni-birthday Celebration —
• Don’t let people in your presence blame God for stuff He didn’t do. God doesn’t do things to teach you a lesson; it’s the devil trying to kill you. God’s going to carry you through it.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
— 2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV
• Whatever you are dealing with on a daily basis, realize that you are a new creation. You don’t have to respond like everybody else responds. You don’t have to worry, you don’t have to walk in fear, you don’t have to have judgmental attitudes. You are a new creation and the only thing that matters is who you are in Christ.
• Everything you did prior to being saved doesn’t matter. It is all under the blood.
• You shouldn’t have a sin consciousness; you should have a righteous consciousness. When you get rid of that sin consciousness, you will walk in a new level of victory. You won’t approach God from a platform of fear, doubt or unbelief; you will approach Him from a platform of faith that everything you need He has done.
No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.
— Psalm 89:34 NLT
• God will not break His covenant with us. When God says that you are a new creation, He is not taking it back. When He says that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, He is not taking it back. When He says that He causes you to always triumph, He is not taking it back. When He says you are the head and not the tail, He is not taking it back. When He says you are always above and never beneath, He is not taking it back.
• When the enemy reminds you of your sins, just throw him out. God is not reminding you of your sin. He forgot them — He doesn’t even know them.
— A brief history of the words God has spoken to LifeWay Church —
• 2002 – “I have heard your cry; I’ve seen your heart. You have a heart for the harvest and I will bring it to pass.”
• God won’t break His covenant. Whatever He said to you, He will do.
• 2003 – (Regarding new church) Bebee said, “If God told me (Pastor Danny) to do it, she never thought of failure.”
• 2002 – “Do what you know to do.”
• Every experience you have had in your life, God wants to use for His glory.
• Nothing is finer in this world than to be in the middle of God’s perfect will. We walk in His will by doing what He called us to do.
• 2003 – “Are you willing to do whatever it takes?”
• When you serve the church, you don’t do it for the pastor and you don’t do it for the church. You do it for the Lord.
• 2004 – “God has given you an open door to Salisbury.”
• 2005 – “If we will take the steps, He will build the church.”
• There is no expiration date to what God has put in your heart.
• The gifts and callings of God are without repentance. God is not sorry that He gave you the gifts He did. He has a huge plan for your life.
• 2007 – “We’re forerunners, not just runners.”
• There is safety in a multitude of counselors.
• 2007 – “Don’t run out of your prayer time before you get the complete download.”
• Take to time to get quiet and meditate and sit in God’s presence.
• 2007 – “Revival is in me; It’s time to let it out by listening to God’s still, small voice.”
• God is a gentleman. You don’t have to knock the door down; He will open it, but you need to be in proximity to the door.
• Don’t just hear God one time; hear Him the second time.
• 2010 – “Busy” is not “purpose.”
• Sept 2015 – We’ve been debt free but we stopped speaking it. It’s time to start back speaking it. (From Andrew Wommack meeting)
• You reap by speaking.
• The difference between speaking things and lying: When you know that God has done it and it has already taken place in your heart and you know that you already have it, you are not lying; you are bringing to pass what has already happened. You are bringing the manifestation of what He has already done.
• 9/6/17 – “You need to be praying and asking God what you need to be doing.”
• Bebee – (for the debt-free building) “ The Lord said, ‘There is no Plan B.”
• If you don’t have a response for something, just keep your mouth shut.
The Lord has has words for all of us. As we renew our minds, He will reveal them to us; then we need to speak them out.