• Christ changed who we are, but we just need to get our minds to line up with that fact. But, when you do, it is such a potential to change your life. When we get born again, we are already going to heaven and that has already changed our destination. But, as we renew our minds to what Christ has done for us, then your life here changes.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
— 2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV
• God is still setting the addict free. He is still healing. When someone gets set free or someone gets healed, what happens? What is on the inside of a born-again believer comes to manifestation.
• Everything you ever needed was put in you with a new spirit.
• You are not the sick trying to get healed. You are be healed claiming your healing..
• Your spirit has already been redeemed. It is perfect. There is nothing you can do to improve it. Your mind and your body will be redeemed when we get to Heaven. But while we are here, and we understand the Redemption and what God had in mind, the more our body and mind get in line with that.
• We are a new creation in Christ. Jesus took out a heart of stone and put in a heart of flesh. His blood started running through your veins.
For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.
• The new creation is referring to your spirit.
• When you realize you are complete in Jesus, you start working from a different platform. You won’t be working from a platform of defeat trying to get a victory; you’ll be working from a platform of victory holding back defeat.
Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:23 NLT
• Grace is unmerited, undeserved favor. You didn’t earn it.
• Grace didn’t give us a license to sin; it gives us the strength to walk away from it.
• Your spirit is the core of you. The soul outside of the spirit and the body is your earth suit.
• When we know that we are born again and the Holy Spirit of God lives inside of us, how could we walk in defeat?
• Romans 8:11 says, “The same spirit, not one like it, that raised Jesus from the dead will make your mortal bodies alive,”
• Your soul is your mind, will and emotions. Every time you renew it, you make it more like your spirit. When you get the spirit and the soul lined up, that will be two-thirds majority and the body will come under control.
And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believersa]”>[a] in harmony with God’s own will.
• You can renew your mind to the point where you believe so much of what the Word and the Spirit say that you have a connection and things happen in your life. You don’t increase your faith, what you do is get rid of doubt and unbelief. You were dealt a measure of faith. No one received a bigger dose than someone else.
• If a person appears to have more faith, all they did is make a decision to get rid of doubt and unbelief. There are many ways to do that: you can renew your mind with the Word of God, worship, you can continue to study and think on those things or pray in the Spirit.
• When you pray in the Holy Ghost, you bypass your mind. When you pray in the Spirit, you are praying the perfect will of God because it bypasses our human intellect.
But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him.
— 1 Corinthians 6:17 NLT
• You spirit is not coexisting with the Holy Spirit — you are one with Him.
• If you are Christ possessed, you can’t be demon possessed.
• The Bible says that your spirit prays with groanings and utterance that can’t be understood.
• There is nothing wrong with crying as long as you are crying for the right reasons. There is a difference in crying out and crying out to God. When you are crying out to God, you are focused on God. When you are just crying out, you are focused on your problems.
Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
— 1 John 4:17 NKJV
• How are we like Jesus in this world? Our spirit is perfect, just like Jesus’. As He is, so are we in this world.
• Jesus walked in the flesh, but He was not of the flesh. He did not sin, but He became sin so we could walk in the righteousness of God. He never committed sin, yet the world’s sin was laid on Him and he took it to the cross. All of our sins have been forgiven. That is a great reality and it is in our spirit. We just need to renew our mind to that fact.
For, “Who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?” But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
• Your mind is the valve between the body and spirit. Your mind lets your body know that your spirit is already healed.
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
— Colossians 1:13 KJV
• We are not held bound by fear or darkness. We have been delivered.
• We have been seated with Christ in heavenly places. We will have to spend the rest of our earthly lives renewing our mind to that fact.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
— Romans 12:2 NKJV
• Stop thinking like the world and taking your cues from the world.
• He leads us from faith to faith; translation to transformation; what starts out as God’s good will leads to His best if you stay with it.
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
— 2 Cor. 3:18 NLT
• Every year that passes, we should look more like Christ.
We reflect what we see. The more we stay in God’s presence and reflect His glory, the more we become like Him.