— How to Walk Out Your Faith —
• We walk out our faith — we don’t run out our faith. It is a process. We walk out or faith by removing doubt and unbelief.
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
— 2 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV
• Faith keeps us moving. It keeps us active. It takes us from where we are to where God wants us.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
— Hebrews 11:1 NKJV
• You must see it by faith in the Spirit before you will see it in the natural.
And Abram believed the Lord, and the Lord counted him as righteous because of his faith.
— Genesis 15:6 NLT
• If we don’t understand we have been made right with Jesus, we will avoid Him.
• God has redeemed you; He has not redeemed the world yet.
• Everyone has the same measure of faith. Some people just exercise it more. They build their faith by removing doubt and unbelief. We also build faith by controlling what we see and hear and by staying in the Word.
• Don’t worry about how much Word you read, just worry about how much you put in that you believe.
When we walk out our faith, we end up right where we are supposed to be.