— The love of God —
• When God loves you, nothing else matters. No matter what anybody else says about you, Jesus love you. That is all that matters.
• When we get our focus like God’s focus, we’ll be free from what man has to say about us.
• There is something very, very powerful about knowing who we belong to. We are God’s. We belong to Him. And to know that He loves us, the most important thing that we will ever have worry about is to know that He loves you, He cares about you and He has His eye on you.
• God doesn’t put curses on us. That is Satan’s job.
• No matter what we are going through in life, no matter what we face, no matter how great the trial, no matter how big the circumstance may be, He loves you and there is nothing anyone can do to change that.
• God loves you unconditionally and you don’t have to pay for it. You don’t have to do anything to earn it. All you have to do is accept Him as Savior and automatically He loves you, because He started loving you before you were saved.
• It’s not about what we do, it is about who we are. We are in Jesus. When you know you belong to Jesus, you can’t help but get excited.
If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.
— 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 MSG
• God’s not impressed how well we can speak. He doesn’t care about our stature or what we look like, He doesn’t care if we can sing like an angel. If we don’t have the love of God, we are nothing.
• Love will make you do something. Love will make you love someone else.
• Having God’s love is more important that anything you will face.
Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have. Love doesn’t strut, Doesn’t have a swelled head,
— 1 Corinthians 13:4 MSG
• We live in a world that says if it is not about me then it is not important. We need to know what the Bible says about love and self gratification.