• Jesus didn’t come to destroy the law, He came to fulfill the law.
• When we accept Christ, we fulfill the law totally.
— 2 Samuel 9:1-13
• Anything the enemy has stolen from us, God wants to restore. He has already given it back to us, we just need to renew our minds to that fact. We already have it, we just have to take authority over it.
• When we are born again, we are no longer like dead dogs, but we should never forget where God delivered us from.
“Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God’s mercy.”
— 1 Peter 2:10 NLT
• We were nothing, we became something, but we should never forget that we used to be nothing. But, we don’t live as nothing.
Grace shows the kindness of God to whoever will receive it.