• Christ changed who we are, but we just need to get our minds to line up with that fact. But, when you do, it is such a potential to change your life. When we get born again, we are already going to heaven and that has already changed our destination. But, as we renew our minds to what Christ has done for us, then your life here changes.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
— 2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV
• God is still setting the addict free. He is still healing. When someone gets set free or someone gets healed, what happens? What is on the inside of a born-again believer comes to manifestation.
• Everything you ever needed was put in you with a new spirit.
• You are not the sick trying to get healed. You are be healed claiming your healing..
• Your spirit has already been redeemed. It is perfect. There is nothing you can do to improve it. Your mind and your body will be redeemed when we get to Heaven. But while we are here, and we understand the Redemption and what God had in mind, the more our body and mind get in line with that.
• We are a new creation in Christ. Jesus took out a heart of stone and put in a heart of flesh. His blood started running through your veins.
For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.
• The new creation is referring to your spirit.
• When you realize you are complete in Jesus, you start working from a different platform. You won’t be working from a platform of defeat trying to get a victory; you’ll be working from a platform of victory holding back defeat.
Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:23 NLT
• Grace is unmerited, undeserved favor. You didn’t earn it.
• Grace didn’t give us a license to sin; it gives us the strength to walk away from it.
• Your spirit is the core of you. The soul outside of the spirit and the body is your earth suit.
• When we know that we are born again and the Holy Spirit of God lives inside of us, how could we walk in defeat?
• Romans 8:11 says, “The same spirit, not one like it, that raised Jesus from the dead will make your mortal bodies alive,”
• Your soul is your mind, will and emotions. Every time you renew it, you make it more like your spirit. When you get the spirit and the soul lined up, that will be two-thirds majority and the body will come under control.
And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
• You can renew your mind to the point where you believe so much of what the Word and the Spirit say that you have a connection and things happen in your life. You don’t increase your faith, what you do is get rid of doubt and unbelief. You were dealt a measure of faith. No one received a bigger dose than someone else.
• If a person appears to have more faith, all they did is make a decision to get rid of doubt and unbelief. There are many ways to do that: you can renew your mind with the Word of God, worship, you can continue to study and think on those things or pray in the Spirit.