• You don’t need a lot of words from God. You just need a word from God.
• The more we get thanksgiving in our heart, God shows us the vision of the future.
• Vision: forecast; future
• God’s forecast for everyone is to be saved
In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV
“Show me a person that is not thankful, I’ll show you a person that walks in defeat. Show me a person that is thankful, it doesn’t matter what is going on in their life, and it was just like they won the lottery. … It’s all about an attitude, it’s all about a thought. We don’t give God thanks for everything that happens, because some things we’re not thankful happened. But we give God thanks that He gets us through it.”
— Pastor Danny
Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day and night you’re in our prayers as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, and your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ, before God our Father. It is clear to us, friends, that God not only loves you very much but also has put His hand on you for something special. When the Message we preached came to you, it wasn’t just words. Something happened in you. The Holy Spirit put steel in your convictions.
— 1 Thessalonians 1:2-4 MSG
• You don’t just wake up with a thankful heart. You have to put it on. You have to reach in and find it.
• If you are thankful, you won’t just expect things to happen. You will be grateful when they do. Don’t take things for granted.
• When you give thanks for the little things, it creates a thankful heart. Then there is no limit to what God can do.
• Don’t deny God’s power to save you, heal you and deliver you.
• Find 5 or 6 things to be thankful for, and it will change things.
• God’s got something special for you. Get close to Him and he will show you what that is. God called you for something special.