• Be present in the moment. The reason we have Christmas is because of Jesus. Be in the moment. Don’t miss your moment.
• Do what you feel at peace to do and enjoy the season.
• Present: Right now, this moment in time.
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
— John 14:27 NKJV
• What happens in your spirit is 100% pure. Your body is flawed. The body will return to dust. The spirit man is eternal. Eternal life starts when you accept Jesus.
• If we are governed by emotions, we are influenced by the external, not the internal.
• We have to guard our peace because things steal our peace.
As Jesus and the disciples continued on their way to Jerusalem, they came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. Her sister, Mary, sat at the Lord’s feet, listening to what He taught.
— Luke 10:38-39 NLT
But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me.”
— Luke 10:40 NLT
• When getting ready for parties, banquets and dinners, don’t get so wrapped up in the details that you forget the guest of honor — Jesus
But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”
— Luke 10:41-42 NLT
• We don’t need to give God reasons why it won’t happen, we need to believe that with God, nothing is impossible.