• If we sit down and listen to Jesus, He can do more in a few seconds than a best friend on the phone could do in a lifetime.
• Why would you post your problems on Facebook and expect an answer instead of talking to Jesus?
• Jesus can meet any need you have and answer any question you may have.
• In our weakness is when His strength is perfected.
When you feel weak might be the very time that God uses you the most powerfully.
— Pastor Danny
• Do you need security? He is your everlasting Father. When things are not going right, we need to cry out to our Father.
• Jeremiah 29:11-13 say, “When you seek Me, I will be found.” We need to seek Him and receive that which He has already done.
• Prince of Peace: as human beings, we can get so frustrated over the small things that don’t even matter. We need to let the Prince of Peace determine our peace, not the things of the world.
“Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
— Luke 2:14 NKJV
• We can have peace in the middle of struggles, but we have to know that He is present with us. He is not a distant God, He is a living Christ in us.
• We are all children of God and we need to respect and honor each other.
• Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace — it is not a list to keep, it is a life to live. When we understand that we are His, we realize that He wants good to come into our lives. When we understand the first three things, the Prince of Peace will automatically come to us.
The Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace is present with you today and always.